[GRADLE-587] NPE in DefaultIvyDependencyResolver Created: 10/Aug/09 Updated: 04/Jan/13 Resolved: 24/Nov/10
|Reporter:||Steve Appling||Assignee:||Hans Dockter|
We have encountered a NullPointerException on line 104 of DefaultIvyDependencyResolver. This happened with my company's main product build, which has a fairly complicated set of dependencies. I'm not sure exactly how to reproduce the problem, but I did implement a fix that worked for us.
It looks to me like this might have been introduced in Hans' last refactoring. I'll check in the fix I made, but would like Hans to review it to see if there is some other issue I don't see here.
|Comment by Steve Appling [ 10/Aug/09 ]|
Applied my fix in revision 1736. I tried to check for the null condition and ignore it. I think this is safe, but don't know if this might indicate some other problem I am not aware of. Hans, can you please check this.
|Comment by Hans Dockter [ 31/Aug/09 ]|
The fix is basically OK. What I don't understand yet is how the returned set can ever become null. I have to check this.