[GRADLE-1606] A different dependency is downloaded instead of the declared dependency Created: 10/Jun/11  Updated: 04/Jan/13  Resolved: 09/Nov/11

Status: Resolved
Project: Gradle
Affects Version/s: 1.0-milestone-3
Fix Version/s: 1.0-milestone-6

Type: Bug
Reporter: Claude Mamo Assignee: Unassigned
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0

Attachments: File build.gradle    


I specified in the build.gradle file that I wanted the 'mule-core-3.1.2.jar' as a dependency. However, I got a different dependency instead called 'mule-core-3.1.2-tests.jar'. To get the dependency I wanted, I had to explicitly state in the build.gradle that I wanted a JAR ("ext: 'jar'"). build.gradle causing the problem attached.

Comment by Claude Mamo [ 10/Nov/11 ]

This behavior still appears in 1.0-milestone-5.

Comment by Adam Murdoch [ 10/Nov/11 ]

Sorry, I set the wrong fix for version. I tested it with the milestone-6 snapshot.

Generated at Wed Jun 30 11:59:49 CDT 2021 using Jira 8.4.2#804003-sha1:d21414fc212e3af190e92c2d2ac41299b89402cf.